Re: Progress on car 988 Neb II - 1000cc engine

To: "Joe Amo" <jkamo@rap.midco.net>, "Ed Van Scoy" <ed@vetteracing.com>
Subject: Re: Progress on car 988 Neb II - 1000cc engine
From: "Rick Yacoucci" <turborick@TurboRick.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 08:05:48 -0700
Joe don't be mean now
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Joe Amo
  To: Ed Van Scoy
  Cc: Rick Yacoucci ; land-speed@autox.team.net
  Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2003 3:25 PM

  really,  Ricks 70 ci motor made over 614 hp,
  doesnt a list member have a Rodeck that makes
  nearly that much hp?

  Joe :)

  Ed Van Scoy wrote:

Rick, I'M IMPRESSED!Ed---- Original message ----Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 13:08:15
-0700From: "Rick Yacoucci" <turborick@TurboRick.com>  Subject: Re: Progress on
car 988 Neb II -  1000cc engine  To: "Joe Amo" <jkamo@rap.midco.net>Cc:
<land-speed@autox.team.net>Hey guys another update on the 1 liter430 hp @
11000 rpm it took 30 psi of boost to get itI think I will stop
there...Rick----- Original Message ----- From: "Joe Amo"
<jkamo@rap.midco.net>To: "Rick Yacoucci" <turborick@TurboRick.com>Cc:
<land-speed@autox.team.net>Sent: Monday, August 04, 2003 2:00 PMSubject: Re:
Progress on car 988 Neb II - 1000cc enginetremendous Rick!!!thank you very
much for sharing as this isthe type of thing that elicits some
worthwhilebraincell activity,  and what you are sharing isnot often accessible
info,  you are commendedfor thisis this a destroked Busa motor,  ie same
head??on top of a smaller bore or stroke??about how much did the 1360 make at
20psi??keep it up, see you soonJoe :)Rick Yacoucci wrote:Going through all the
same steps I did with the Turbo 1360cc motor withtheTurbo 1000cc motorcams /
degreeing , timing, turbo combo's ect ect.So far with the 1000cc I made 331 hp
@9000 rpm with 20 psiof boost.stillhave another 2500 rpmand another 15 psi of
boost to go. Hoping to get to 450hpon this one.well back out to the dyno
room.... I'll keep you guys postedRick