6 x 12 trailer ain't big enough!`

To: "Land Speed List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: 6 x 12 trailer ain't big enough!`
From: "Jon Wennerberg" <jonw@up.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 16:52:41 -0400
How'd we get everything into a 6x10 last year?  I've got shelves hanging
from the walls in the 6x12, they're crammed full -and there still isn't
enough room for it all!

Whatever, it's all packed, the fire extinguisher is in the truck along with
the cb and the tools and the bodywork and I even remembered the nitrous and
the logbook!

Nancy and I leave tomorrow morning for four fun-filled days of looking
through the windshield, waiting for Exit 4 on I-80 at Wendover.  Our race
phone (carry it with us in the truck) is 906 360 5160, and the office is 906
249 3342, and we'd really be please if someone will call and tell us if the
event gets cancelled due to rain, stray dogs, or blue-haired hitchikers.
Come visit us at the KoA or at our pit.  We're bringing pasties for Salt
Talks -- just getting two dozen, so get 'em early.

I'm gonna go fast this year.  So is Nancy.  We've got the new team t-shirts,
and the tarp for the groundcover, and

WE'RE GOING RACING!!  See you on the Salt!!!!!!!!

     Jon and Nancy Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
#436   Marquette, Michigan   #1478
      (that's way up North)