Entry to sell

To: Landspeed <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Entry to sell
From: Katie Young Cortez <drylakercr@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 13:18:12 -0700
Well, we had high hopes of taking the coupe and the roadster to the salt
this year, but the coupe is going to have to stay home. My dad said that if
it were not ready by noon yesterday it was going to stay home, and there is
shall stay. Hopefully, we'll have it together for the September lakes meet.
So, if you know of anyone interested in purchasing our extra entry just
e-mail me and I'll get you my dad's number.

See you all at the salt! Carmen is ready to go--she's got her SPF jumpsuit
and sunglasses packed and ready to rock and roll!

:-) Katie Young Cortez
#256 C/GMR and the lonely XXO/VGC