Bonneville Trek

To: Land Speed <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bonneville Trek
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 07:27:44 -0700
Fellow LSR Addicts,

Reading the posts of people on the move toward the Salt gets my energy
level elevated. I put the car on the trailer yesterday, will be loading
the truck today and then I leave for Dallas Friday AM. (I am attending
an update training seminar on the auto warranty arbitrations that I do.)

My wife, Margaret and son, Dan, designated driver for Speedweek, will
leave early Saturday morning for the Salt with the tow rig. I will be
arriving in Wendover Sunday evening. I will miss the "Salt Talks", but
will be looking for all of you on the Salt Monday.

Good Luck to everyone, especially those on the road. Sorry you can't
make this one, John, but I look forward to seeing you and the Honda at
the World of Speed.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/GCC