RE: Metric to AN fittings conclusion

To: "'atrav'" <atravis@spacey.net>, "'LSR list'"
Subject: RE: Metric to AN fittings conclusion
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 10:46:21 -0500
Aron;

I've put those AN/Porsche fittings together with Loctite Hydraulic Sealant
and they have yet to leak or come loose. A short fitting can go into a deep
hole & vice-versa because the Loctite makes the seal, not the seating
surface at the bottom of the threaded hole.

Thanks for the links; Parker makes good seals & o-rings, too.

Regards, Neil     Tucson, AZ