That Red Hat

To: LSR List <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: That Red Hat
From: Malcolm Pittwood <MPittwood@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 06:09:07 -0400
List (and KT in a hat),

Are we going to indulge KT with chat about THAT hat for a period or do we
remind him that there are numerous hundreads ahead of him on the 200 Club
listing? (LOL).  And what about the others who made the 200 Club in 2003,
or even into the 300 mph chapter ...........

Perhaps when he finishes responding to the 900 plus e mails he should then
end his mentioning of the red hat.  Can he be stopped (probably an
impossibility) after next Tuesdays chat?  This coming week is likely to be
just one color - RED.  And what about Purple and Yellow colors now?

Never did hear if the celebrations were held in a BBQ establishment

Malcolm Pittwood, Derby, England

ps - Keith - we all admire you for what you contribute to the LSR scene in
general and your generosity to people like me in particular (Maxton '01)
and some of us envy your growing hat collection.  Just don't test us too
far with this one.

pps - Keith - George Potter Jr came to visit here in the UK a few years ago
and he is in four clubs - one more to go for isn't Keith?  Then you can
visit England too .....