Salt Talks

To: "LSR List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Salt Talks
From: "Jonathan Amo" <webmaster@landracing.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 18:50:06 -0600
List,

Just wanted to mention. Salt Talks was a great hit. Could have not done it
without all the help there.
Bill Smith & Russ Mack they supplied beer
Keith Turk, made the T-Shirts Happen
Jim Webb, supplied the canopy
John and Nancy Wennerberg, they supplied those tasty Pasties, they were a
hit.
Wes Potter, Supplied the big Grill
Bill, Nancy, Joe and others all took on Cooking duties
ECTA-John Beckett, supplied Salt Talks Banners. Sure missed you guys.

All the Tshirts sold I guess Ill still have to order some more, so If you want
one get ahold of me off the list so when I put in a order I can get them all
at once.

Just everybody that helped out, THANK YOU. Everybody made it a success. Tons
of chat and so forth. Glad to have it every year. Though its nice to get it
out of the way early.

Jonathan