re Folks on the sidelines

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: re Folks on the sidelines
From: Yetavon7@cs.com
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 23:00:40 EDT
well Kieth....congrads on the red hat...guess i'll see it at Maxton....
myself i have never been to the flats,but the dream is still there,even if it
is just as a spectator.....but the joy that i have had watching Thomas this
past year,with his sucsess at Maxton and the reports from the flats every
day,seing him do what i dreamed of doing are ...in a word...AWESOME....the day
he
broke 100 on Nancys bike i had this feeling that just floored me...OK i had
tears in my eyes....for him to have friends like you and others in the LSR
world
have given him a goal to chase...
Darrin