New Chat Line

To: "LSR List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: New Chat Line
From: "Jonathan Amo" <webmaster@landracing.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 23:23:51 -0600
Ok everybody, got sick of the old chat. I have searched and purchased a new
chat line. I already have it installed. I have used the old chat for about 3
years now, and it was time for an upgrade. So here it is, find it the same way
by going to the landracing.com homepage and clicking on chat line. But this
new one is feature loaded but I only have some of them installed, just until
we test drive it. So please go over and check it out, browse around and let me
know if you have any problems gettting around or errors. I really want to know
about the aol users if they can use it. Give it a try I think we will all like
it.
And if someone wanted a chat room for their own websites or webpages or have a
group and want to chat on during the week let me know I can setup a special
rooms for you too.
Keith do you and Tonya need your own private room to chat at nights? I can set
one up and password protect it for you....

http://www.landracing.com/chat/

For those who are interested I will have another small chat session tomorrow
night (wednesday) at 7 pm MT. Same time as usuall for Tuesday night to see how
people like it. See you there.

Jonathan Amo