Speedweek, etc.

To: Land Speed <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Speedweek, etc.
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 09:13:36 -0700
List,

First, a while back I posted a message saying that M/T tires were being
made. The tires have been produced, but I heard a rumor at Bonneville
that there was a problem with shipping the tires. Some kind of legal hassle.

I talked to Carol at M/T this morning and she confirmed that the
shipping is on hold indefinitely. Not good news!

Second, if you are interested, my 2003 racing info is now on my web
page. www.bryantauto.com

We still are still enjoying our success during Speedweek. If I seem to
be proud of our accomplishments, I am, but I also know that pedestals
are fragile so I try to keep my feet on the ground. This sport has a way
of keeping its participants humble.

Tom, Redding  CA - #216 D/GCC