A little more info

To: "land-speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: A little more info
From: "Steve Meierdiercks" <smsandimas@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 22:38:23 -0700
     Just wanted to answer a couple of question ask about me,
Glen, I live just north of you in Glendora .
Keith,Yes I'm building a 29 Ford to run in  the gas roadster class
,spend the last couple of days working on finishing the fuel system
plumbing and just about have the water system completed.The rest
of the weekend and next week will be spent working on the air plenum
system.
    Well that's about it for now,would like to say Thanks for help with
 the plain format solution.

             STEVE