First Snow Denver

To: "LSR List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: First Snow Denver
From: "Jonathan Amo" <webmaster@landracing.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 14:03:02 -0600
Well we decided to go on a motorcycle trip this morning to Mt. Evans in the
Rockies. IT goes up to 14500 feet. The last 14 miles to the peak was pretty
scarry. No guard rails, and road is very very tight. We got to the top, which
is snowed yesterday. It is one of the highest peaks in the rockies. They even
charge you admission, bikes were $3 to goto the top. It was 32 degrees. Didnt
even take my helmet off, took a pee which there was ice in the porta potty,
took a few pictures which I will post on the picture post and headed back
down. Ride down was just as scarry as ride up. Fun fun.

Jonathan