Unknown Car(and the winner is)

To: Tom Shannon <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Unknown Car(and the winner is)
From: Tom Shannon <saltfevr@xmission.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 19:47:42 -0600
Hey all that was fun! Like Skip says, this list never ceases to amaze with
its vast knowledge. Correctly remembered first by Rich Fox on Sept 2 at
0839A. Its was positively identified by Dale Krumheuer of Cleveland,Ohio
with his link on Sept 3 at 0731A. And our own Wes had his memory facts
correct also on Sept 3 at 0936A. It was the infamous Guy Mabee Drilling
purpose built 1953 sports car. Here is the link thanks to Dale of Ohio.
http:/www.palitem.com/news/stories/20030817/localnews/80319.html
You just never know what piece of automotive history turns up at Bville!!
Thanks again for the help guys & gals. Boy was I WAY off LOL.Hope I didn't
leave any other correct guesses out.
Thanks cya at WOS

Tom Shannon
Magna, Utah