FW: Unknown speedweek car

To: "land-speed@autox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Unknown speedweek car
From: W S Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 07:21:17 -0600
I asked a friend about the car.  He had seen it at Speedweek.  Here's his
reply.

Wes
----------
From: Copshopcoupe@aol.com
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 05:39:46 EDT
To: wester6935@comcast.net
Subject: Re: FW: Unknown speedweek car

I spoke with the guy that owns it. This was an old American made sports
racing car from the early 50's.  In fact they just finished the restoration
in time to celebrate the cars 50th anniversary.  It was very big when you
stood next to it, like a Jag on steroids. It was fiberglass, with a tube
chassis. If I remember correctly you bought the body then fabricated the
chassis. Kind of like a fiberglass hot rod today.
It was very cool, nice shape and style.
chuck