PC Security (NON LSR)

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, "Chris R Harris"
Subject: PC Security (NON LSR)
From: Bryan Savage <basavage@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 19:39:28 -0700
Chris, Keith, Steve and List

As bad as viruses are there are Worms that are even worse and when they
first show up
can't be stopped by any anti-virus software. The only thing that will
stop them is a Firewall.
If you have an IP address that changes, the risk is very low. If you
have a static IP
address (Cable modem, Satellite link or DSL) the risk is high.

If you would like additional info,  just contact me off list by E-mail
or 877-443-9882.

Bryan