Re: Chris and Ed Shearer (NON LSR)

To: "Bryan Savage" <basavage@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Chris and Ed Shearer (NON LSR)
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 12:23:44 -0500
Bryan.... quite honestly I was really doing that to make my christmas
better...  I was kinda down in the dumps bout that time and it gave me
something I felt was worthwhile to focus on...

Like you I was amazed at the response from all of you...  and since then
I've been asked to do a couple of more things,  All of us are constantly
hounded to do for other people...each of us do our share of tides in
different ways...  I don't want to abuse our generousity....That was just
such a wonderful opportunity to give back to our sport...

Thank you for bringing it up... I think all of us felt great about the whole
thing...

K ( interesting thou Jennie asked me the other day if she could throw away
the donation sheets finally.... she's a clean freak and can't stand clutter
in her filing cabinets.... So I let her....but again with other peoples
money I'm a fanatic about it being right....)