World of Speed

To: "autox" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: World of Speed
From: "ELLEN WILKINSON FOR" <gary_ellen@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 19:37:43 -0600
Hi, we have a racer coming whose crew chief just went in the hospital for back
surgery.  He is wondering if there is someone coming in who could or would
help him.  Drive the push truck, help him suit up, pick him up at the end of
the run...  It's Andy Flagg, car #220, F/GC class.  If any of the list are
going to be at World of Speed and are interested email me off list and I will
send a phone number so you can get it set up.  He'll be on the salt thurs. for
inspection.

Ellen Wilkinson
Utah Salt Flats Racing Association
World of Speed, Sept 19 - 22, 2003