nitrous

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: nitrous
From: Scott Cowle <scowle@mentorcollege.edu>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 12:13:52 -0600
  I have enough nitrous to make about 8 runs next weekend at maxton. I am
planning on doing the first run without it and then all other runs with it.
Each of the three years I've been there I've never managed more than ten
runs per weekend- sometimes less when parts let go. However will anyone be
filling bottles there and if not is there anywhere close by that I can get
it done late on a Saturday afternoon or evening ? This is not a hugh concern
but I'd hate to run out early .
                                                            Scott