Re: Auto Union at Monterey

To: "ROBERT J HARRY" <rjharry@webtv.com>,
Subject: Re: Auto Union at Monterey
From: "JOE LANCE" <jolylance@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 19:54:59 -0400
AUTOWEEK mag had an article about the Autounion Type C V16 1936 Replica a
couple of years ago---it was built by two guys in a small garage in
England---they built the whole thing from the incomplete drawings, obviously
farmed out some of the work, but all the engine parts including the block
casting are new "replicas"---fantastic job.

lance