RE: Upcoming TV show

To: "'Dan Warner'" <dwarner@electrorent.com>,
Subject: RE: Upcoming TV show
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 12:36:23 -0500
Dan;

Thanks for the reminder. I'm going to watch it for sure.

I thought the PBS Blues series was going to be a Ken Burns production and
was very disappointed to find out that it was not. His series on the history
of jazz, the Civil War, etc. were very well done. The Martin Scorcese Blues
series has been very uneven and generally inferior to the Burns productions,
in my opinion.

Regards, Neil     Tucson, AZ