Re: NO LSR... but Joe's theory on life as he Knew it ...

To: "Waldron, James" <James.Waldron@CWUSA.COM>
Subject: Re: NO LSR... but Joe's theory on life as he Knew it ...
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rap.midco.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 18:20:03 -0600
no sense in rushing these things,
I think I will wait until after WF's

now that I think about it though, that
will be Deer Widow weekend, so if I try
it now, I might finally be able to enjoy widow
weekend to its fullest

to be happily honest though,  I am one of the lucky
ones,  Judie is truly a blessing,  I told her one year
I will always love you honey, no matter how big your
ass gets,  though I meant it to be really sweet, it didnt quite
go over as I had hoped

in preparing for world of speed Judie was working on helping me
a bunch,  I was crabbier than usual and a friend who was over said
"man ease up, you know how many women would put up with this"
I said, "yeah...one"

not sure why I rip on her, she is awesome, even if she does
like cats

Joe