Re: Salt traction

To: <LGMCAFEE@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Salt traction
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2003 07:54:43 -0500
Larry Mayf did some of that experiment in my pits.... much to the amazement
of all concerned...  ( really it was more like..." what the hell you do'in
over there Mayf? )

Like you I'd like to have him tell us all what he learned... we've chatted
about it a bit but I'll let him tell us about it...

Keith