Re: Diesel Lakester Class?

To: Jim Webb <jimwebb@nutsracing.com>,
Subject: Re: Diesel Lakester Class?
From: W S Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2003 20:57:37 -0600
Jim,

My assumption is that it goes to the three like vehicles make a class rule.
That said, Herda didn't have two other diesel liners to run against back in
the early days and I'm assuming his times were acceptable to the rules
committee.  I'll be watching the next couple of years to see what happens to
the rear engined roadsters that are extant today.