Time Only

To: "land speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Time Only
From: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 06:45:14 -0700
well there is a "free class" its called Time Only (TO).....and from my
understanding of it, Dan, please correct me if I'm wrong, anything that
meets the speed safety requirements can run for time only.
John,

That is correect as mentioned in an earlier email. Time Only, though not a
"class" perse is for vehicles which do not meet an established class
structure.

There is a timing tag but no record or trophy given. Other than that you have
all the privileges of any other competitior. You may run as many times as you
wish unless the tech committee determines that there is a feature of your
vehcile proven to be detrimental to the operation of the meet. Items like
solid wheels which are leaving excessive grooving in the track surface,
aerodynamics which prove unstable and other factors  would fall in this aera.

DW