RE: When is TC not TC? -- When it's Slew Rate

To: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>, "Sparky"
Subject: RE: When is TC not TC? -- When it's Slew Rate
From: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 10:25:30 -0500
Dave:

I THOUGHT I remembered that that was one of the schemes you proposed, when I
was reading the HR article (although you didn't use their catchy "slew-rate"
term, I think).

Easy to ban the MSD unit now that it has been announced to everyone what it
does; also fairly easy to build a "stealth" box to do the same thing.

I'll bet some of those California guys already have them.  The guy that got
my record, probably.  (Those west-coast types seem really sneaky, to me.)

Russ, #1226B