RE: Clamps, HELP!

To: "'Jim Dincau'" <jdincau@qnet.com>,
Subject: RE: Clamps, HELP!
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 12:40:30 -0500
Jim;

I always called them "T-Band Clamps" but I don't know if that was a correct
name or not. There was a variation called a "Vee-Band Clamp" that was used
to secure large flared tubing joints.

Years ago those clamps were a dime a dozen at the local Tucson aircraft
salvage yards but most of them are closed now, unfortunately.

Regards, Neil     Tucson, AZ