Private time

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Private time
From: "Landspeed Louise Ann Noeth" <landspeedlouise@adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 16:50:42 -0700
Some teams want the privacy to develop a vehicle's potential without the
distraction of, or safety liability to the public. I have been involved with
a variety of vehicles where this just made good sense taking the vehicle to
an event only after systems were sorted and crews were comfortable with the
routine.

More important, while I salute the timing certification efforts of SCTA/BNI
and USFRA, it must be noted that Dave Petrali, like his father before him
(Joe) is (was) as qualified a timer working under the USAC flag. It was a
Petrali who timed ThrustSSC, Arfons, Breedlove, Blue Flame, among many
others over the past 50 years. Any vehicle they timed can be considered
valid, impartial and without bias. The FIM, AMA, FIA and ACCUS all respect
the work of the Petrali family and it fitting that they be included in any
mention of qualified timers.

Speedy Regards,

"LandSpeed" Louise Ann Noeth
LandSpeed Productions
"Telling stories with words and pictures"

www.landspeedproductions.biz

This e-mail including any files attached is intended for the addressee only.
It may contain confidential, proprietary or trade secret confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review, copy
or distribute this message. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and delete the original
message. Thank you for your cooperation.