Re: vintage engines

To: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>,
Subject: Re: vintage engines
From: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 15:46:17 -0700
Dan: Thank you for the reply. I am aware of the rules and the reasoning
behind the rules for this matter. I only wanted to provide the person who
first wrote some history to the suggestion of splitting the X classes into F
through C cubic inch breaks. And at the same time perhaps clarify your
response that seemed to state that a 260 inch X motor could find a home in a
Classic bodied car.
I am not suggesting that any rule should be changed for any reason.
Rich Fox