Re: Grandson's car

To: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>,
Subject: Re: Grandson's car
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 07:53:47 -0700
Ah...maybe it is some of you   old guys who need to be retrained to look for
fresh ideas? Glen, didn't you just get a new truck? Any new items on that
beauty? Or did you buy a model T. Nah, youbouhgt it becaus eit was better.
So why not new ideas? At least give them their soap box time.  I might learn
something! Nah...I am too old.. Oh, by the way, I nearly have an analysis of
front steer vs rear steer done: and guess what? I agree with you! But for
different reasons.

mayf