RE: shop music

To: "'Arne Hulstein'" <Arne.Hulstein@digitaldreamers.info>,
Subject: RE: shop music
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 11:27:37 -0500
Arne;

OK, OK, I'll admit to having a car CD as well. Back in 1963, I took an old
German tape recorder to the Nurburgring and recorded some of the ADAC 100km
race. The recorder was unique-- it was tube-type, battery operated, and it
had a spring-wound motor. Every five minutes or so, I'd wind the crank to
keep it running. A friend transferred the tape recording to CD and it is
actually a pretty good recording.

See, we're not just "petrolheads" but also Renaissance men!

Regards, Neil     Tucson, AZ