RE: How to subscribe

To: "'Wendy Jeffries'" <salt@ivic.net>
From: "Mike Meierle" <mike.meierle@alcatel.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 15:13:17 -0700
Wendy,
I lifted this directly from Landracing.com It's How I got here.....

(also got a little background for the Article......)

Mike M.

A few years back Keith Turk started an Email list dedicated to Land Speed
Racing. Today we have over 150 members on the list to talk about Land Speed
Racing, personal projects, many ask advise or offer tech support on any
subject, we even have Dan Warner on the list to answer technical specific
questions to the SCTA-BNI rule book. There is also some fun emails that do
not pertain to racing but it makes the list that much more fun and
interesting. Many acquaintances on the salt have happened because of this
list. We have members from all over the world.

To get on the Email list there are two ways. First you must decide what type
of emails you would like to receive either single emails for every Email
sent or the digest version where you receive 1 Email with the whole days
topics. Single emails range from 10-25 per day.

To get on the single emails where you receive multiple emails for subjects
being discussed please follow the directions below.

Email: majordomo@autox.team.net

DO NOT put anything in the subject line

In the body of the message put the following.

Subscribe land-speed

That is all you need to do, once you send the email you will get an email
asking you to authenticate it. Follow the instructions in the email and you
are on.

To get on the digest version of the list follow the instructions below.

Email: majordomo@autox.team.net

DO NOT put anything in the subject line

In the body of the message put the following.

Subscribe land-speed-digest

That is all you need to do, once you send the Email you will get an email
asking you to authenticate it. Follow the instructions in the email and you
are on.

If you are not a member of the list you can still search the archives to
find information you can do this by going to the link below.

Archives at http://www.team.net/archive/land-speed