Not 200 club stuff

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Not 200 club stuff
From: BWANA343@aol.com
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 16:57:08 EDT
Re;.."Turkness said . . . Nothing gets done without Passion

For me, it is: Against the ruin of the world there is only one defense, the
creative act!

And for that, passion must course through and permeate completely the
spirit.

Speedy Regards,

"LandSpeed" Louise Ann Noeth
                                       Yeah Baby, the creative act !...And
what's Permeat ?, is it like  Possum ?  ....Just getting into a southern frame
of mind, going to Maxton tomw !..Bringing wife and son and some friends.  One
last shot with the #343 K/GL. Got a new secret project so the ringy dingy gets
semi-retired. Good times with good people, no flames from me...Landspeed Bob
Wanner