Re: Lund Caddy of Phoenix; Ed Van Scoy help!

To: Skip Higginbotham <saltrat@pro-blend.com>
Subject: Re: Lund Caddy of Phoenix; Ed Van Scoy help!
From: Doug Odom <dlodom@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 21:58:12 -0700
Skip, My understanding was Kenny could make a lot of power with it but the head
gaskets would not stay in place for very long. Had to detune it for the great
white
dyno. Still made good power but nothing like it could make for a short run. My
friends shop is right behind Kenny's so when he hears something really humming
he
goes over and checks on it.  Doug Odom in big ditch