Re: Lund Caddy of Phoenix; Ed Van Scoy help!

To: Skip Higginbotham <saltrat@pro-blend.com>
Subject: Re: Lund Caddy of Phoenix; Ed Van Scoy help!
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 11:56:59 -0500
PSI is gage pressure the manifold and engine know absolute pressure. One
atmosphere is around 14.7 psi abs + 10 lbs boost = 24.7 abs
If atmosphere is 12.5 psi abs the with 10 psi boost you only have 22.5 psi
abs..If the engine will live at 24.7 abs the only way to get back the
performance is to add boost and keep all the units in abs reference..
Dave

 When