toluene

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: toluene
From: "gary baker" <lsr350@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 22:11:37 +1100
Guys
I have come to the conclusion with my APS/F 1000 that I will be using
methanol as the primary fuel source and using 100% toluene as the secondary
fuel with the N2O  I have reasearched and find that it will make an
excellent fuel  high octane  Mon+Ron= 116  and a heap less expensive than
racing gasolene  ( over here leaded fuel is banned) , has anyone experenced
using high levels of toluene before ? I know it was used at 86 % with the
turbo F1 cars of times past  and would have been used at 100% if the rules
allowed , benzene has a higher octane rating but is a carcingen sp? where as
toluene is not, anyone know of any reason that I should not use it ?
Gary

Protect your inbox from harmful viruses with new ninemsn Premium. Click here