Seth Hammond

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Seth Hammond
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 16:06:32 -0600
I just had a wonderful conversation with Seth...  he's doing fine... back to
about 90% .... still hurt... but feeling better each day... they have him in a
back brace but his attitude is super... qouting his words..... " we're
Bonneville Racers... we'll be back somehow some day "

We chatted about what happened and basically it comes down to his opinion that
the car just went to fast... got light and blew over... he's not sure yet as
he doesn't have any video yet... ( if you have some you would like to send him
let me know I'll put you in touch with him )

I'll jot down some more notes later.. but thought all of you would like to
know how he's progressing...