Re: Tonya in Maxton 2 club

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tonya in Maxton 2 club
From: John Szalay <john.szalay@att.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 13:33:46 -0500
At 10:01 PM 10/26/03 -0500, you wrote:
>a big congrads to Tonya....she had a huge grin on her face.

You think she had a big grin when you saw her, you should have seen it
at the end of the shutdown,  when she got out of the car.
I wish that I had the video camera out then,
we were working the shutdown on sat, and it was well worth the hours
down there to see the joy on their faces... ( T & K )

 again  congrats....

>as for that Busa....the place went nutz this morning when he broke the 250
>run..

  One thing about the Busa, he's got great brakes too,  we never got to see him
down at the end of the long shutdown, with all that speed, he always made the
short shutdown turnout.
 Did get to see him when we worked the short shutdown earlier this year.
    Impressive to hear as well.

Observation:
 you can really hear a great run, down at the far end.
 (got to watch the runs on Sunday from pits.)

>we have done fantastic this year...my son may even finish in the top
>10...bet6er than we dreamed....also had his best speed ever...149.3 on a HD
>sportster...
>is it March yet?????
>Darrin

   We plan to be back, supporting the efforts...    :-)

                                         John & Brenda
                                         Louisville KY