MG X15 off the salt into the showroom....

To: "Land-Speed@autox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: MG X15 off the salt into the showroom....
From: "Arne Hulstein" <Arne.Hulstein@digitaldreamers.info>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 11:27:35 -0800
I was just flipping through the pics at Landspeed.com and the MG X15
which is in the gallery has now been officially launched. Delivery dates
are not clear yet, as are prices, but they have stated that the 385 Hp
car will start production at the end of this year. I am very interested
as they say they are going to price it at around 50K. (For the
Netherlands where prices rocket skyhigh due to government taxes that is
a very good deal.)

Looking forward to a testdrive next year. So what did it do on the salt?

Arne