Re: FIM Bike Records

To: "Malcolm Pittwood" <MPittwood@compuserve.com>,
Subject: Re: FIM Bike Records
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 18:20:18 -0800
Malcolm, so whay would th etimes and speeds be different, I wonder? Both
methods use base timing over a measured distane to get speed. I know you are
not part of that tong but I really don't see the difference. Identical times
and distances should arrive at the same results. Did they do it to protect
some national hero's status? I wonder, becaus eit really is a lme excuse for
freezing a class or anything else.

mayf