RE: Build vs. buy

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Build vs. buy
From: "Landspeed Louise Ann Noeth" <landspeedlouise@adelphia.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 16:30:29 -0800
Seth bought #77 years ago . . ., You could NEVER say he didn't consider it
HIS car, especially after the thousands of hours of personal labor he
lavished on the lakester.

BTW, stopped  to visit him today; he is looking quite chipper and we spent a
great deal of time looking at the last photos of the car (in the morning
documenting the blue hat boogie), lamenting that the car is gone, and then
talking about the wreck, but more so about the tremendous outpouring of
concern and assistance he received. Not wishing his experience on anyone,
Seth is overwhelmingly grateful to have "gone through the needle" as it
might be expressed, to understand a facet of the land speed racing he was
aware of, but never fully be cognizant of until Oct 17th.

You might say he was immediately aware of the positive energy directed to
him moments after the tumbling stopped; he never felt alone.

To me, this episode is a fragrant, poignant manifestation of what I heard
termed, the "Bonneville family"

Speedy Regards,

"LandSpeed" Louise Ann Noeth
LandSpeed Productions
"Telling stories with words and pictures"

www.landspeedproductions.biz

This e-mail including any files attached is intended for the addressee only.
It may contain confidential, proprietary or trade secret confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review, copy
or distribute this message. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and delete the original
message. Thank you for your cooperation.