Re: Limitations

To: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Limitations
From: Skip Higginbotham <saltrat@pro-blend.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2003 06:46:31 -0600
Glen,
I don't want to seem to be picky but I think you imply that since the 77
car was designed some time ago, aero devices can't be used. I believe that
if it were known that there was a lift problem, Seth would certainly have
added something to prevent what happened.  Aerodynamic downforce devices
added to this car would have been accepted.....wouldn't they?
Skip