Re: Usable tire condition

To: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>,
Subject: Re: Usable tire condition
From: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 15:03:01 -0800
List; My understanding, perhaps wrong, was that the tires were made but were
not going to be shipped until liability issues were worked out. Is this
correct? The letter to SCTA has a different sound to it.
Bob Dalton, who also thinks the tires exist, called to talk about forming a
group to buy the tires and assume liability with distribution. I have no
idea how that would work, or if it would work. I have never been sued for
millions of dollars before so it might be a new experience, but I said "no
interest". Maybe someone braver than I could talk to Bob and see where he is
going or if he is going with this.    Rich Fox