Re: Turk Alert

To: "Ed Van Scoy" <ed@vetteracing.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Turk Alert
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 20:46:55 -0800
Ed
The hiway patrol and all other concerned members of law and varmit hunters
and bounty hunters, owners of fast food and self serve gas stations to be
alert. The pretty one is exempt and her picture is not in the post office or
on the wall of the keystone kops wall of fame. We have doubled his entry fee
and will only take cash. However his picture is on every dart board in every
pub in So. Cal. Looking forward to seeing you.
Glen