Re: California/Keith's Visit

To: "W S Potter" <wester6935@comcast.net>, <BWANA343@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: California/Keith's Visit
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 09:30:20 -0800
Wes
You should have been here, we had a good visit in spite of Keith. It's not
often we get to visit with the racers under these conditions. Being away
from the track without interruptions etc. No pressure from others, Jst good
fun and conversation. Yeah a bummer on the lake being a lake but like Tom
Brynat I can't remember two rain outs or blow outs in one year. Stuff
happens. Have a great week end.
Glen