Re: non lsr(Surfers Top Fueler)

To: "Don't drink the water Tom Shannon" <saltfevr@xmission.com>,
Subject: Re: non lsr(Surfers Top Fueler)
From: W S Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 10:31:12 -0700
Tom, List,

It should be interesting to see this car in competition with Jack (The
Sheriff) Harris from Kaysville, UT who holds the all time top speed for a
front engined dragster.  After setting small displacement streamliner
records on the salt in the former Mays/Burkland "fastest car you start with
a rope", Jack has dominated the Bakersfield Reunion the last few years.  I
always enjoyed seeing the car push off from the starting line with their
back up engine in the snowmobile on the rack over the cab of the truck.

http://nitrosheriff.com/

Whether it's snowmobiles, Bonneville salt flats racing or drag racing Jack
has been a consistent winner and a class act.  His body shop also turns out
some of the finest paint jobs around.  Just reinforces my claim that salt
flats racers are about the brightest, nicest people around.

Wes