Seldom seen not frozen solid.

To: LIST <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Seldom seen not frozen solid.
From: Glenn Ridlen <gridlen@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 07:57:54 -0800 (PST)
List
I just got an email from Jon....he said tell all hello.....been having trouble
with both his computers. That's why we havn't heard from him. Think there is
something in the warrenty about operating temperature range. He said they have
had 24 inches of snow already. If I had Nancy to keep me warm a little snow
wouldn't bother me either. LOL

                                 Glenn