Re: finishing aluminum

To: "john robinson" <john@engr.wisc.edu>
Subject: Re: finishing aluminum
From: "todd" <todd@twinjugs.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 12:56:24 -0500
I find prepping and priming the inside(or backside) of a piece when doing the
finished side is usually the most cost effective in time and money... and
then just light dusting it with the intial base coat or final clearcoat of
whatever the finish material. Am I missing something here?
Kudos to ya on the metal shaping John.. I'd imagine the learning curve on
that is not only large but LOUD- lol.
Todd Dross