Re: Detriot

To: Rick Byrnes <Rick@rbmotorsports.com>,
Subject: Re: Detriot
From: W S Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 06:12:54 -0700
.....and Rick's favorite bar has great hamburgers.  He loves near the Ford
campus and the Henry Ford Museum and knows the area so well that tours are
very interesting.  Seeing how he has built a lakester several feet longer
than his tiny garage is another interesting little sideline while you are
there.  (Think how cold it gets in the winter and he's out there in the
weather.) Well worth the effort to contact him when you are in that area.

Wes