Re: Topic's of discussion (Ps and Qs)

To: <Want1937hd@aol.com>, <rbuck@aros.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Topic's of discussion (Ps and Qs)
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 15:55:06 -0800
What the heck started this thread, Sure can tell race season is over and the
snow bound racers are bored and unable to go outside and play with the toys.
KT is still trying to cook in the microwave and make fake rocks, Wes is
freezing his butt off going to BYU to watch foot ball, and out here on the
left coast we are just having fun and the only thing we have to shovel is
the BS that is flowing. Oh well it's still fun.
Glen