Re: non lsr 1950's auto car ads

To: W S Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: non lsr 1950's auto car ads
From: Tom Shannon <saltfevr@xmission.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 12:53:32 -0700
Quoting W S Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>:

> I met her at the USFRA dinner tonight.  Can't see why a nice lady like
> that
> would say yes to a low life, bus driving, computer junkie, race fan like
> Tom.
>
> Wes
>
> on 11/22/03 4:24 PM, Glen Barrett at speedtimer@charter.net wrote:
>
> > For a newly wed, Shannon is spending a lot of time on the computer.
> LOL
> > Glen

Wes & Glen;

Great seeing you Wes at the USFRA banquet. Plus seeing Gene,Tom,And Betty
Burkland,Mike Nish,& Cec McCray was alot of fun.Among with many
others,including Cris & Ed. I heard about the snowy roads as you left the
BYU stadium Wes. Oh well Wester theres always next year, right bud??As for
my newlywed status Glen,Hey there has to be moderation is everything.Just
turned 49 btw,things do change.(Dang it)!!LOL